Protect your idea
Protect your idea
Before you submit your proposal we would like to highlight some important points for you to be aware of.
Mölnlycke Health Care have an active research and development program which generates new ideas and develops new products. Thus, some ideas we receive may have been previously developed by Mölnlycke or have been disclosed to Mölnlycke by others, but may not yet have been included in a marketed product.
It is Mölnlycke’s policy that we will not enter into a confidentiality arrangement before undertaking an initial review of any submission. Therefore before you submit any idea to Mölnlycke, you should seek legal advice and take whatever steps are necessary to protect your intellectual property through patents, copyrights, or other applicable means.
Please also refer to the the ”Terms and conditions of Submission” below that apply when submitting a proposal:
- An idea is defined as a new product or service (for example, structure, composition, or process) or an improvement to an existing product or service.
- Mölnlycke Health Care (Mölnlycke) shall not have any obligation to maintain the confidentiality of any information contained in this submission. Any attempt to create any such obligation by including a confidentiality provision in the submission, writing or document provided by Discloser or Discloser’s affiliates, representatives and agents to Mölnlycke in connection with the submission shall be null and void, without effect, and any such confidentiality provision is hereby expressly disclaimed. Accordingly, there is no expectation of confidentiality with respect to any information contained in the submission or in any document or other material provided in connection with any submission.
- Mölnlycke often seeks the advice of an appropriate internal or external expert in evaluating submissions and therefore cannot agree not to disclose information contained in a submission to third parties and/or employees within Mölnlycke. Accordingly, information and materials included in the submission may be disclosed to employees, consultants and other representatives of Mölnlycke as part of the evaluation process. Further, some of the persons to whom such information is disclosed may be developing products or technologies on behalf of Mölnlycke that relate to or are competitive with the products, services or technologies disclosed in your submission. Mölnlycke is under no legal obligation to treat such information as confidential and shall not be limited in its right to use any information contained in the submission for any purpose .
- By receiving and evaluating your idea, Mölnlycke is not representing or in any way implying that your idea is new, useful, and/or non-obvious.
- Mölnlycke is under no obligation to use ideas submitted from outside the company even if they satisfy the criteria listed here (link).
- Mölnlycke may keep and retain all documents, samples, models, and/or any similar related material submitted by you and is under no obligation to return them.
- Mölnlycke offers no financial compensation for submitted ideas, samples, models or other materials used as part of or in support of any submission made using this website.
- Submission of an idea to Mölnlycke does not imply that Mölnlycke has exclusive right to review submitted ideas. However, if you make a submission of the same material to other parties than Mölnlycke, we request that you not disclose that Mölnlycke is reviewing your idea. We further request that you maintain all communications with Mölnlycke confidential.
- Disclosure of an idea to any Mölnlycke employee outside the process and procedures outlined herein does not establish any obligation or legal liability by Mölnlycke.
- You must represent to Mölnlycke that, to the best of your knowledge, you are the person who originated the idea, or are authorized to act on behalf of the idea’s originator, that you are not under any duty to assign your idea to another, that you are the sole owner of the idea, that you have not assigned the idea to another party, that there are no pending or anticipated claims against the idea, and that you have the full right to negotiate with Mölnlycke concerning the idea.
- Mölnlycke assumes no obligation to act in a consultative capacity regarding patentability, ownership, or commercial value or potential of your idea.
- If you are less than 18 years old, a parent or legal guardian must sign any agreements with Mölnlycke.
- This website does not address all terms and conditions and is subject to change at any time. These terms and conditions do not negate the general legal notice here (link) which governs usage of this website and all websites of the Mölnlycke Health Care Group. Mölnlycke reserves the right to change, modify, or amend this website in whole or in part. Rely only on written, signed agreements with the company.